Eco Energy International, LLC
- Municipal Solid Waste (Paper, Wood, Food Wastes, and other Organic Materials)
- Alcohols (Methanol, Ethanol, Crude Ethanol, E95, Ethylene Glycol, Glycerol (byproduct from bio-diesel plant))
- Sugars, Starches (Glucose, Fructose, Starch (Corn Starch, Potato Starch), Food Wastes)
- Methane Gases (Landfill Gas, Bio-Gas)
- Biomass (Grass, Sawdust, Woodchips, Corn, Potato Peels, Cellulose, Fryer Oils)
Bio Carbon Fuels, LLC is a California company developing renewable energy and fuels projects, especially in the bioenergy space, with more than a dozen projects at different stages of development. BCF’s patented technologies take in biogenic or carbon-based feedstocks (such as wood, MSW, agricultural waste, and industrial waste) and convert them into some form of renewable energy such as syngas to generate power while recycling metals and glass.
Energy Technologies, Inc. is an Ohio company producing critical power products for the defense, industrial and petrochemical industries that has an additional (20) US and International patents covering hydrogen production technologies for the low cost direct conversion of multiple feedstocks into pure hydrogen without producing greenhouse gas as a by-product.