Eco H2: Powering the Future!
Cost Effective, Eco-Friendly Hydrogen Production
- Climage change is real: caused by man, and with serious immediate risks.
- Fossil-fuel use needs to be eliminiated as quickly as possible to curb this threat.
- Options like wind and solar are the future, and advancing rapidly to gather energy.
- This renewable energy still needs STORED once it is gathered. New energy storage infrastructure is needed and HYDROGEN seems to be the best candidate.
The demand for merchant market hydrogen (H2) is expected to grow twenty-fold by the year 2030. States like California are now requiring that upwards of 33% of all H2 must be produced from renewable sources. Eco H2's bio-reformation process can produce hydrogen from renewable resources including all types of solid, gaseous and liquid renewable feedstocks and is modular and scalable to meet almost any demand.
ECO Solutions for Clean Energy Sustainability in Power
ETI's Natural Gas Feed Stock for H2 Generation and On Site Use for Fuel Cells!
Configured for Re-cycle of Waste Products for Market Sale; Module Reduction if Waste is Processed as Disposable Waste to Landfill.
Tactical Fuel Cells
Fuel cells are power generation devices that operate on hydrogen and oxygen to provide clean, efficient electrical power with only water and heat as byproducts. Fuel cells can provide power for a variety of applications including portable, stationary, and transportation.
- The Fuel Cell Power Plant (FPP) features global outputs (120/220 VAC, 50, 60 or 400 Hz: 12, 24, 48, 72 or 125 VDC) allowing it to be deployed anywhere in the world and used with any electronic equipment.
Hydrogen Fuel Reformation Systems
Designed to be a packaged as an integrated system, this unit has the ability to produce usable hydrogen for the developed Tactical Fuel Cell power plant and other hydrogen dependant devices from three different feedstocks.
Additionally the hydrogen reformer has the ability to take the produced hydrogen and replenish the hydrogen storage unit that is currently a part of the Tactical Fuel Cell power plant. Efforts are in place to manufacture the reformation module into a tactical case to be delivered as a total solution.
Converting Waste to Green Hydrogen
Bio Reformation units producing H2 equivalent to 4 Megawatts of Electricity Continuously
Eco H2® Planned Bio Reformation Facility at new Eco Park in Cimahi, Indonesia
Eco Energy Solutions for Power, Lighting, Water, Shelter
Eco Energy Micro Grid
Micro Grid Benefits (Economic):
- Reduced fossil fuel use for more efficiency
- Ability to offset fossil fuels with renewables
- Ability to choose lowest cost energy source
- Reduced peak demand charges from utility by bringing on additional generation, using stored energy or shaving load
- Reduced capacity charges with managed generation
- Sell excess energy back to utility
- Reduced generator wet-stacking and maintenance
- Optimize overall maintenance scheduling with better logs
- Reduced troubleshooting time with better real-time data
- Reduced manpower with computer monitoring and control
Tactical Solar® Panels
Unfold these flexible lightweight panels to generate power and/or recharge portable medical devices in the field. Incorporating solid state, thin-film solar cells, these power packs provide an excellent choice for applications that require light, durable & silent power.
- Up to 120 Watt panels.
- Parallelable and/or series configurable for higher wattage or voltage.
- Waterproof & UV resistant.
- Durable yet flexible.
- Tough tear resistant nylon.
- Operates with punctures & holes
- –40° to 80°C operating temperature range
- Anti-glint coating
- Tested to Mil-Std 810E
- Performance will not decline with age.
Tactical Shelter Systems® (TSS)
Tactical Solar Shelters®
Lightweight, rugged Tactical Solar panels provide shade for both hard and soft walled shelters. This provides a double benefit: keeping the shelters cooler to save energy, while also producing energy. Combine these with ET I's Tactical Fuel Cells® and Portable Wind Turbines to create the next generation, forward, energy, self-sustaining field clinics or hospitals using our Tactical Shelter Systems (TSS):
- Easily deployable, quick set up shelters
- Tactical Solar shading to reduce inside temperatures and any air conditioning requirements
- Tactical Solar Can Be Used to Power:
- Communication Devices
- Medical refrigeration
- & even Air conditioning Benefits & Features
- Power conversion and storage units integrated into rugged portable enclosures providing easy deployment & equipment protection.
- Quick shelter setup in as little as 3-minutes.
- Systems can also use DC input from military or emergency vehicles or input from any AC source.
- Various DC and AC output voltages are available.
- Reduces risk and cost of logistical support.
- Reduces reliance on extra batteries.
- Protects equipment and personnel from weather.
- Panels can also be draped over other structures or vehicles, or simply laid out on the ground.
- Non-reflective solar panels have a matte finish.
- Silent Operation.
- Minimal Heat Signature
Monitoring / Control /
Micro Grid Controller
Now renewable energy including solar, wind and fuel cell power, can be combined to support small to moderate size sites. Besides saving fuel costs, this approach reduces the dependency on fuel logistics to generate power.
- Master controller of the configured system or sub-system, depending on system size and complexity
- Modular and can be configured for various power ratings based on application
- Module takes the input power resource and distributes and controls as configured without any dependence on additional controller modules
- Interface to support setting up a configuration via a portable device when the master control and configuration display module is not configured in small applications
- Default configuration/operations reside in this module for all battle short algorithmic functions and actions
Eco Wind Turbine
ETI's line of lighter-weight, quieter Vertical Wind Turbines are designed to either operate stand-alone or work in conjunction with the our Solar products as part of a hybrid system.
- Compact size vertical turbines can produce up to 3500 Watts
- Most models are light weight
- Quieter than other turbines
- A single intelligent controller converts either wind power or solar power
- The mast is strong yet light weight
- The entire system can be easily setup by two people in little time
Energy Technologies offers a range of battery modules to be used in conjunction with our UPS, Inverters, Conditioners, briefcases and power generation technologies. These modules come in rugged transit cases with luggage handles and wheels to aid in transport.
Multiple battery modules can be daisy-chained together to provide longer battery times.
Used in conjunction with our Charging Systems, these modules can store clean well regulated power that is generated from the batteries. These batteries can then be put to use to run your equipment for hours.
- 3X the power density of standard lead acid batteries
- 1/3 the weight of standard batteries
- Individual modules have Intelligent Software Monitoring and Control
- Interfaces with Hybrid Intelligent MicroGrid Controller