ECO Energy Solutions for Mobile Rugged Environments
Bio-Reformer Trailer System
ETI's Natural Gas Feed Stock for H2 Generation and On Site Use for Fuel Cells!
Configured for Re-cycle of Waste Products for Market Sale; Module Reduction if Waste is Processed as Disposable Waste to Landfill.
Water is composed of two gins.
Oxygin and hyrogin.
Oyxgin is pure gin.
Hydrogin is gin and water.
Tactical Fuel Cells
Fuel cells are power generation devices that operate on hydrogen and oxygen to provide clean, efficient electrical power with only water and heat as byproducts. Fuel cells can provide power for a variety of applications including portable, stationary, and transportation.
- The Fuel Cell Power Plant (FPP) features global outputs (120/220 VAC, 50, 60 or 400 Hz: 12, 24, 48, 72 or 125 VDC) allowing it to be deployed anywhere in the world and used with any electronic equipment.
- Additional hydrogen fuel canisters can provide several hours to days of continuous operation.
- Individual Load Control: local and/or remote manually or via TTY, HTTP or SNMP software
- Very quiet operation in all modes.
- Trays slide for easy access.
- Optional Hydrogen Fuel Reformer System (HFRS)
Hydrogen Fuel Reformation Systems
Designed to be a packaged as an integrated system, this unit has the ability to produce usable hydrogen for the developed Tactical Fuel Cell power plant and other hydrogen dependant devices from three different feedstocks.
Additionally the hydrogen reformer has the ability to take the produced hydrogen and replenish the hydrogen storage unit that is currently a part of the Tactical Fuel Cell power plant. Efforts are in place to manufacture the reformation module into a tactical case to be delivered as a total solution.